Xiaomi Inc. is a China based technology giants which designs, develops and sells smartphones, mobile apps and consumer electronic goods. It is the fourth largest company in the world. One of the leading company , it manufacturers the best of smart phones in the global market. The price range is also quite economical as the base price of the phone is just 5000/- INR. It is also famous for excellent and user friendly features, body, software in such low prices. The unique selling price (USP) is its non removable battery weighing few grams in all the leading smartphones like Mi 2, Mi 4, Mi 5 and so on. The price is also very economical in comparison to other leading brands in the world. The company also provides very satisfactory customer care support and other helpline numbers.
The Chinese consumer electronics company was founded in April, 2010 by Lei Jun . The headquarter is located in Beijing, China. It is the 4th largest smartphone makers and released its very first phone in August, 2011. In India they launched in August , 2011 with its first factory in Andhra Pradesh. The smart phone manufacturing company is also renowned for its customer care support. There are various outlets scattered all over the country, mostly in major cities . If you are searching for contact numbers regarding the smart phone then this article will help you in every manner. The customer care helpline, toll free and contact numbers have been provided below.
Xioami Customer Care Numbers
XIAOMI Customer care Toll Free No. : 1800-103-6286
The above contact number is completely free of cost and can be dialled from any connection during 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.(1800hrs). Smartphones related queries are enquired to the executives and they try to bring out a solution within 24 to 48 hours of the working days.
XIAOMI Customer care on-line support:
The following option has been given for those consumers who have already bought the smartphone. They can got to the official web address and search for the matter which is to be resolved. Apart from that consumers can also go to their nearest branch/outlets for proper servicing. There are consumers who are willing to buy this extravagant smartphone. For them it is best to buy from one of the retail stores or any leading e-commerce giants. If they do not get a genuine smartphone then they can contact the customer care executives or agents through on-line the very next moment.Solving issues are very mere thing for the executives/agents and comes as a great help whenever required. The procedure to do so is very convenient, friendly, and hassle free and provided below.
- Visit the official website homepage.
- Then search for the option ‘Customer Care’.
- Go to the option ‘On-line Customer service’
- A fresh new page will appear where lots of information will be given.
- Here you have to click on ‘Online’ which will further lead to your final solution step.
- At the end of middle below of the page an option will be seen that is ‘Chat On-line Support Now’.
- As you click the above mentioned button a set of questions will appear.
- Here you have to fill in the blanks with required details which are as such.
- NAME OF THE CUSTOMER
- E-MAIL I.D.
- PRODUCT NAME
- PRODUCT NUMBER
- Then click on ‘Tick’
- As soon as you agree the procedure you will be able to contact them.
- One of the executives will contact you the very next moment.
- You can chat with them without any hesitation.
XIAOMI Customer care website: www.mi.com/in
The given option is for those who are willing to buy brand new smartphone of the respected company. Buyers have numerous option from where they can purchase Xiaomi smartphone. As they start to choose from various option they can even categorise by price, features, operating system, battery life, memory card and so on. Consumers can buy the smartphone through various venues which have been mentioned below.
- India’s 3 leading e-commerce giants where consumers can get all type of Xiaomi smartphones from low range to high range with excellent features and product value. The phone has been showcased in different manners like colour, battery life, design, in built features, and last but not the least price. The product have been featured with images so that the consumers could buy it conveniently.
- One of the best telecom company giants , AIRTEL , is also selling Xiaomi smartphones. Cosumers can go to any company stores in your nearest centre of your city and buy it with confidence.
- The best option to choose is the company’s official website which is www.mi.com/in . Here you can get all the details regarding the smartphone along with the best explanation why you should buy the phone.
XIAOMI Customer care addresses :
Customers can locate their nearest service centre from the official website. They can speak to the executives through the contact address and numbers provided in the information below.
- Visit the official webpage.
- Search the option ‘Service Centres’
- Then a page will appear where you have to fill up the area with State and City.
- You can find list of service centres name of your respected city .
- List of major cities have been mentioned below.
NEW DELHI CENTRE : MI Exclusive Service Center, First Floor , k 22, lajpat nagar -II, New Delhi 110024
Hours of Operation: Monday to Saturday,
Timings : 10:00-18.30
KOLKATA CENTRE : MI Exclusive Service Center, 20-H, Park Street, Kolkata
Days: Monday to Saturday,
Timings : 10:00-18.30
Telephone : 033 – 44026291
MUMBAI CENTRE : MI Exclusive Service Centre, (Andheri JB nagar), TVS electronics limited, No.1 , Plot No.144 , RS Compound , Yashoda Nivas. Andheri Kurla Road , Chakala , Opp Crisil House at Bela Niwas Bus Stop , Andheri East , MUMBAI – 400093
Days : Monday to Saturday
Time : 10:00-18:30
Contact Number: 022-28259469
BENGALURU CENTRE : No.84, First Floor, 27th A Cross, 4th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560011, Karnataka
Days : Monday to Saturday
Number: 080- 40997168
Thus, the Chinese electronic giants serve their customers in all means and modes to fulfil their demand and needs as well as reach to them in every possible manner. Xiaomi customer care service centres, toll free numbers and other helpline numbers have been provided to you in this article so that you may not have any problem in resolving your queries.
For more customer care updates keep browsing our website.