Western Union Money Transfer is an out and out money transfer service provider which helps hundreds and thousands of people to transfer money from one country to another. It also helps in sending money, bill payments, prepaid cards, etc all over the world. It has more than 5,00,000 agent locations in over 200 countries. One can send, track, keep data and get message from the receiver in few hours. The company is attached to various banking agents like UBI, CBI, SBI, Indian Overseas , Oriental Bank of Commerce, Syndicate, UCO, National Bank, PNB and so on. It is also partnered with various government institutions such as India Post, BPCL, HPCL, E-seva, etc.
The company was founded in 1851 by Ezra Cornell in Rochester, New York, U.S.A. It is an industrialized monopoly with the first and one of its kind telegraph and communication industry from the late 19th century. The company provides excellent service to its customers and has been doing it from the last 165 years. The customer care support and related details have been given below in this article.
Western Union Customer Care
Western Union Customer care Membership : ‘Register for My WU’
The above provided procedure is very simple and convenient. Most of the public this service to transfer their money . It is reliable, safe and charges minimal cost while transferring money from one place to another. The process have been mentioned below.
- Visit the official website home page.
- Go to the option ‘ Register’
- A page will appear where ‘Register for My WU’ will be given.
- Click on that option.
- Then click on it to go to the option ‘Join Now’.
- Click on it and thus a new page will appear.
- Fill in all the mandatory details .
- It includes e-mail, confirmation e-mail, create password, confirm password, name, address information, phone number, mobile number, security question, security answer, date of birth, and security code.
- Click on agreement of Terms and Conditions.
- Click on ‘Continue’
- A fresh page will appear where you have to click on ‘ Confirm’ button for the provided details.
- This is simply for security reasons.
- Then click on ‘ Validate E-mail’.
- As soon as you click on the above option , a confirmation message will be send to your e-mail i. d.
- Keep that e-mail i. d. for future purpose.
- A ‘Money Transfer Control Number’ will be provided to you which will be applicable each time you transfer/send money.
Western Union Customer care Locator : ‘Find Locations’
The following procedure helps in finding nearest location for the consumers. It also helps in providing all the details regarding the agent and its agency in your respective city. The process have been given below.
- Visit the website.
- Go to the option ‘ Find Locator’
- Click on the option to go to a new page.
- Click on ‘Find Agent’
- Then fill in with pivotal details such as Full name, Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), Country of Origin.
- Click on ‘Send’.
- You will be provided list of agencies which have franchisee of the company.
Western Union Customer care Toll free no. : 1800-435-2226/1800-348-4883
The provided number is exclusively for those who wish to transfer money direct through the Agency.Agent. Here one can dial the number for queries related to account, gift cards, tracking status, amount paid and so on. It is a toll free number and can be dialled 24*7 in all the major languages like Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, etc.
Western Union Customer care Money Transfer through Agents: ‘Send at a Location’
The above mentioned option is very common and renowned among consumers. They have limitless option to send and receive as many times. There are various procedures for Money Transfer which is been given below. It consists of three necessary documents which are your receiver’s location, Your identification, and Cash.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the option ‘ Find Location’
- Reach to that place with all the necessary documents.
- Complete the Form with mandatory details.
- Present a original and copy of your ID.
- Pay the required bill or amount to the agent.
- Then collect receipt and save it with your MTCN.
- Alert the receiver about the money transfer.
- At last you can ‘Track the Status’ and get all the required information.
Thus, the company provides numerous ways to transfer money all around the world. Staying attached to your family is one of the main motto of the company and hence it is the leading companies in the world. Its customer care support and its related procedures as well as toll free helpline numbers have been provided so that you may not waist time in searching informations from the website www.india.westernunion.com
Hope you got all the important details from the article . If you want to know more about customer care related queries then keep visiting our website.