PNB Net Banking: One of the leading multinational banking and financial service provider, Punjab National Bank, is a State-owned corporation where it serves more than 80 million customers around the globe. The respective bank provides services like consumer banking, corporate, investment, finance, and insurance, mortgage loans, private equity, personal banking, wealth management and much more. Almost all the services can be availed through PNB Net Banking service provided by Punjab National Bank.
Founded in May 1894 by Lala Lajpat Rai with its headquarters in New Delhi. It is widely expanded all over the world in countries like UK, UAE, Kazakhstan, China, Norway, Australia, Bhutan, Nepal, and so on. It possesses over 6,900 branches and 10,000 plus ATMs across 75 cities in India only. In rest of the countries, it boasts of approximately equal numbers. PNB net banking service is very easy, user-friendly, hassle-free and most of all absolutely free of cost. The respective financial institution provides all kind of facilities so that customers may not face any problems and this is fulfilled by PNB customer care unit.
PNB Net Banking Login & Activate (100% Working Process)
The following option is very easy to avail. All you need to do is visit the official website of the bank and choose online services section given in the web portal. Then go straight forward to internet banking option and thus start your daily task by entering the required mandatory details. One can outreach facilities like loans, reimbursement, grievance registration, bill payments, and much more. Punjab National Bank internet banking provides facilities more than expected by its customers.
Punjab National Bank aka PNB Net Banking for Retail Users
- Visit the official website.
- Click on internet banking option.
- Choose retail users option.
- Enter your UserID provided in the beginning of banking in Welcome Kit.
- Read all Terms & Policies and thus click on Continue option.
- Enter your Password provided at the same time.
- Now click on Go button.
- Start your net banking as required.
PNB Net banking for Corporate Users
- Visit the website and click on internet banking.
- choose the option Corporate user and enter required details.
- Enter Corporate ID and User ID and click on Continue option.
- Now enter your password thus followed by clicking on Go button.
- Start your banking at the very moment.
Internet Banking of PNB for New Users
- Visit the website and choose internet banking link.
- Now further choose Retail Users option to go to the link further.
- Find and click on New User link.
- You will be directed to the entirely new page.
- Now, enter your account number and opt for internet banking option among others given in the list.
- Click on Verify button.
- Start your banking right now.
PNB Online Banking for Credit Card Holders
The following services can be availed easily through the official website of PNB. Choose Credit Card option after you have chosen the internet banking link. You will be directed to a new page where to choose from Platinum and Gold card available on the website. Now click on Application Form link and take a print out of it. Fill all the mandatory required details asked in the form. Submit it to the nearest branch to the accredited manager with your initials as well as verified signature. After it’s been uploaded with proper verification procedure, you will be sent your respective Credit Card to your given residential address within 15 working days. In short, it’s quite easy to use PNB Net banking facilities in order to use your PNB Credit Card in optimum level.
PNB Internet Banking for Grievance Redressal
One can call on 1800-103-2222 as well as 1800-180-2222 for proper grievance redressal. Customer care unit solves all problems generated while using Punjab National Bank internet banking related services.
Henceforth, the respective financial institution Punjab National Bank provides very appropriate internet banking to its millions of customers residing worldwide. Hope, you got all the details regarding PNB net banking. For further customer care updates keep visiting our website.