ICICI Net Banking: ICICI Bank almost everything to offer through its varied segments such as personal banking, on-line, private, corporate, NRI, wealth and so on. The multinational banking and financial service provider help its customers to ease their life in every plausible way especially when it comes to managing finances. With its headquarters located in Mumbai, its initial operations began from Vadodara. Right from the beginning, engaging in ICICI Bank internet banking was its priority. Today we will be informing all of you about various features of ICICI Net Banking to provide a full overview of its facilities.
The bank has been customised in such manner that it fulfils customer needs and meet their wants in every aspect. ICICI has considered one of the leading banks in our country wherein almost lakhs of employees works day in day out through executing superb customer care services for clients. ICICI Net Banking has helped million of users resolve issues just in one click. The most relaxed, hassle-free way of banking, it provides services majorly in personal banking section. Facilities provided by ICICI internet banking and how to avail them will be discussed below in the article.
ICICI Net Banking: What to Know
Considered as one of the most convenient ways of banking, ICICI netbanking provides a various way to tackle your daily issues such as check account statements, transfer funds, open a fixed deposit, Bill payment, recharge, check unbilled amount, viewing current balance, and so on. The safest way to manage your finances, handling all responsibilities along with saving time. Well, what more you want from ICICI net banking as it provides to its customers. The particular facility is absolutely free of cost and available 24*7*365.
Trending Hot: IOB Net Banking Login Details
ICICI Net Banking Login: All Steps Explained
- Visit the official website of the bank.
- Click to “Personal Banking” option.
- Now reach to the link “login”.
- Enter your User ID and Password provided in the Welcome Kit given during account opening.
- Click on “Submit” after entering the required details.
- Now you can enjoy your net banking facility provided by ICICI.
How To Know Your ICICI Net Banking User ID
- Visit the website and click on personal banking section.
- Click on “I want my UserID” option.
- You will see two option; first Bank Account and second for Credit Card.
- For Bank Account holders, enter your account number and registered mobile number or e-mail i.d.
- Click on “Go” button.
- You will receive your User ID instantly for further usage.
How To Recover Forgotten UserID in ICICI Internet Banking
There are many ways to resume your forgotten UserID so that net banking can be done smoothly. It provides various contact number which is both toll-free and toll-based details. Its toll-free numbers 1800-103-8181 and 1800-22-8181 opened 24*7 will help in assisting accordingly. A voice will generate where you have to submit your account details and registered number. Your new UserID will be provided within 24 hours through SMS.
ICICI Netbanking Assistance (Support Numbers and More)
One can call on 09223011114 for proper assistance regarding net banking facilities or else can choose to fill required field such as Name, Contact(Registered Mobile) No., Pin Code, Product Type (Internet Banking) and click on submit button. You will be reverted instantly by the customer care unit from ICICI bank to provide assistance for net banking.
Don’t Miss: HDFC Net Banking: All Details
ICICI Bank Net Banking for Credit Card Holders
- Call our customer care unit on above-mentioned toll-free numbers and language select an option.
- Select option 2 for Credit Card.
- Now submit your 16 digit credit card number along with 4 digit secured pin number.
- Further select option 1 for net banking.
- Select available option i.e. 1 to get or resume your UserID.
- You can even check your balance or limitation.
This is Awesome: Snapdeal Customer Care Number
ICICI Bank has joined hand with e-commerce giants Myntra, Jabong or Flipkart so as to provide a wide range of shopping experience. They give cash-back offers on its principal cards and net banking also helps you getting enough time to spend on shopping thorugh various webportals. The easiest way to shop and save time and money can only be availed by an ICICI customer. The ICICI Net Banking helps you taking out more time for oneself thus managing your finances in the most convenient way. Hope you got all the necessary information regarding ICICI Bank net banking from the above article. Keep browsing our website to stay updated.