ICICI bank is one of the leading banking and financial service providers which has the largest number of service centres as well as branch networks. It also offers wide range of other premium services to the corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and modes. It is the largest private sector bank with total asset of approximately 6,000 billions INR. The bank provides various options on several sectors which includes banking services like personal, privilege, wealth, private, NRI, corporate, business and so on.
The second largest bank of India was established in 1994 with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra and registered office in Chennai. In late 1990’s transformed its business from a development financial institution offering only project finance to a diversified financial services group offering a wide variety of products and services. The bank became the first ever venture to be listed in NYSE. This financial institution has numerous ways to solve issues of their customers. It includes customer care centres, toll free numbers, helpline and other contact numbers and addresses. If you are searching for the respective bank customer care contact numbers then this is the perfect place as here one can get all the important information as required. The processes have been mentioned below.
ICICI BANK CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT
ICICI BANK Customer care for Toll free No.: 1800-102-4242
The above provided number is absolutely free of cost and can be dialled 24*7. Consumers can speak to the executives by discussing their problems on all matter and seek help by having solutions of it. The agents/executives are always at service to benefit its consumers.
ICICI BANK Consumer care support for Helpline No.: 1800-130-4242
This particular number is free of all rate charges and can be contacted through any networks. It is 24*7 service provider and can be spoken to the executives . They can resolve their problems and keep the trust stagnant.
ICICI BANK Customer support for other contact numbers: 022-3366777/022-44455000
The above given number is a toll based number and requires certain rate charges as applicable to the networks. It can be contacted from Monday to Friday during 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m. excluding weekends and Bank Holidays. One can speak to the agents and discuss their grievances. They assure to revert back as soon as possible.
ICICI BANK Customer care support for Personal Banking: 1800-102-4242
The above mentioned section includes various options like mobile, internet, pocket, service centres and so on. It is toll free number and can be spoken to the executives 24*7. Customers should also know about Service Request Number (numeric) which should not exceed 2 months. Thus number is provided to individuals and is used while banking through this facility.
ICICI BANK Customer care help for Corporate Banking: 022-33446699/022-44456000
The above given number requires certain rate charges according to the network. It has other limitations as in one can speak to the agents/managers from Monday to Friday during 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m. It also has interactive voice response system (IVRS) from 8:00a.m. to 8:00p.m. mostly in 24 hour basis excluding Sundays and Holidays.
ICICI BANK Customer care support for Credit Card Users: 56767666
The above provided number is a toll based number and can be used in various manners. The ways of usages have been given below.
- It can be used as contact number by entering the STD code before the respective number.
- It can be made a One Time Password for mobile transactions.
- It is to be used as to generate 3D secure password through the official website.
- It can be also used to speak to the executives for card number, expiry date as well as CVV number given in the back of the card.
ICICI BANK Customer care support for Debit Card Users: 76565677
The above given number is a toll based number and can be used in various ways. It also has a 4 digit PIN for transaction in retail outlets and 6 digit 3D secure password for on-line merchants. It can be dialled from Monday to Friday during 9:00a.m. to 9:00p.m. excluding weekends and Holidays. The card comprises of VISA and Master card.
ICICI BANK Customer care support for E-Banking: m.icicibank.com
The above mentioned section is very popular among consumers. It is entirely technology based and can be used through various mediums such as mobile, internet, pocket and so on. The procedures are almost same for all the banking facilities. The process have been given below.
- Make a call to customer care from any of the above provided numbers.
- Authenticate yourself and get the ‘Self Banking’ User ID.
- After that a password will be generated .
- use the ID and password and start the enabled facility.
- Enjoy the internet banking service without any hurdles.
The Mobile Banking systems are easy and hassle free. It can be obtained accurately through these procedure mentioned below.
- Download the ICICI BANK mobile app.
- Login with User ID and Password.
- Confirm it by entering the grid numbers in-scripted in your respective cards.
- A One Time Password will be sent in your registered 10 digit mobile number.
- Re write that number and start the facility.
- Enjoy your mobile banking service without hesitations.
- It can also be used as Pocket banking . Consumers can use the liberty to buy movie tickets, shop on-line from e-commerce or any retail stores in the country, pay the Bills, send money to near ones and so on.
- The above mentioned facility comes with a VISA powered wallet and can be used accordingly.
ICICI BANK Customer care Support for Office Addresses: 022-33551230
The above mentioned options are for those who wish to write their grievances and discuss it with senior officers or high level managers. They may raise any issue regarding the problems and seek solutions through the help of these officers. There are few regional based addresses which has been provided below for the betterment of the consumers.
- ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032.
- ICICI Bank Limited, Registered Office, Landmark, Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007.
- ICICI Bank Towers, Corporate Office, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051.
Thus, the country’s second largest banking and financial service providers ICICI Bank have lots and lots of modes to provide better services to the customers. One of the main motto is customer care support by providing toll free numbers, contact and other helpline numbers. customers can also acquire the facility of net banking and resolve all issues completely in a proper manner. It has more than 4,183 branches and 13,526 ATM centres and still counting. The bank provides 24 hour facility in almost all sections so that they may not face problems in any manner.
Hope, you got all the required information from this article. If you are searching for other customer care update and its contact numbers then keep browsing our website and keep yourself up to date.