Axis Bank Limited is one of the leading banks of the country having 2402 branches and 12922 ATM centres. The bank has more than 10 lakhs trusted customers with their accounts, statements, on-line banking, etc. linked through the bank from India and Overseas. It has a reputation of maintaining excellent relationships with its customers. They are absolutely satisfied and provide superb feedbacks in the context of the respective bank. It provides ocean of services through phone, e-mail, mail of hard copies and so on globally.The bank helps in understanding its customers from the core and detailed manner via its excellent customer care support, frequent on-line updates, providing helpline numbers along with toll free numbers and extra services as well.
The banking giant Axis Bank ( formerly known as UTI Bank) was established in 1994 with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It’s other office is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The bank serves various banking solutions and financial services like credit card, consumer banking, corporation bank, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, wealth management and so on. Under these options there are endless range of services which are provided to the consumers. These services have many customer care supports and contact numbers which can be noted down from this article. We will give you all the information related to customer care which can be taken from below.
Axis Bank Customer Care Nos
Axis Bank Customer Toll Free No.: 1800-419-5959 ( for account balance) , 1800-419-6969 (for mini statements), 1800-103-5577 ( for retail phone banking)
The above mentioned numbers are completely free of cost and cab be dialled from any respective networks 24*7. The service can benefited during Monday to Saturday excluding Sundays and Indian public holidays. The Retail Phone Banking numbers can availed by those who already have current and savings account. They can dial the provided number via any connections.
AXIS Bank Helpline No.: 022-2425 2525
The mentioned number is of the Corporate office of the bank and the officers can be contacted from 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m. (1800hrs) during Monday to Saturday. Sundays and Holidays have been excluded. It is NOT a toll free number and standard rate charges are applicable according to the networking brand. It provides all the facility to solve the queries of its consumers.
AXIS Bank Credit and Debit Card Holders
The following section has numerous ways to avail the benefits. The customers can get their cards through direct banking, on-line, text , mails and so on. If you wish to seek information all the details have been listed below.
Axis Bank Customer Care Numbers For Cards
FOR NEW CARD HOLDERS
- Applying for the card is very simple and easy. Visit the official website home page.
- Select the card you wish to apply.
- Fill all the mandatory informations like domicile, date of birth, employment type and your account number .
- Then click on the option ‘ Check Eligibility’.
- You are ready to apply for the card.
- They will send you by post or you may got to the nearest branch and collect it.
FOR EXISTING CARD HOLDERS
- Bill payment for the existing customers require steps which can be completed by visiting the website.
- Customers also receive latest statements by the bank monthly wise.
- They can also register themselves which is absolutely free.
- The bank provides various significant offers which can be availed by the regular consumers.
- They can benefit with other informations like last payment details (LASTPAY), plus point balance (REWBAL), card account balance (CARDBAL), balance any time and anywhere (AVAILBAL).
- The above offer can be availed by entering SMS with ‘SHORT CODES’ to 5676782 along with last 4 digits of your card.
- The LOSS OF CARDS can be availed by this contact number 1800-103-5577
Axis Bank Debit Card Customer Care
The current banking facility can be availed by any customer through Mobile banking or visiting your nearest city branch. The Debit/ATM card is useful in many areas like bill payments, travelling, hospitality, leisure, and so on. Customers have to submit certain amount via on-line or bank branch and then you can take out money whenever required. The list of various services can noted down from the provided informations below.
- Blocking of Debit/ATM Cards: 022-67987700 It is an emergency number available 24*7.
- Loss of Cards: 1800-233-5577/1800-209-5577
Axis Bank Customer Care For Loans
- The above option helps the customers to avail loans according to their needs. The bank provides all kinds of loans to the customers categorised in various sections. It includes Home loans, Car loans and Personal loans. You can avail it like HOME(CITY NAME) to 5676782, CAR (CITY NAME) to 5676782, PL (CITY NAME) to 5676782.
- It also includes status of loan application, bank statement, list of retail assets, list of authorised agents. It helps the customers in business to business propositions.
- The bank provides loans in other segments like Corporate Banking, Agricultural Borrowal Account, Capital Funding. The segments have various contact details mentioned below.
- Corporate/SME Borrowal account phone number -022-2425 2525
- Agriculture/MFI Borrowal account contact number : 022-2425-2525. You can also send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capital MLF funding and PCM account : 022-40867501/40867502 and also mail them to email@example.com
AXIS Bank customer care for NRI :
The bank not only provides services to its customers not only in India but also all over the world. These includes around 10 to 12 abroad countries. They can avail all type of services through phone banking itself and need not go through any other procedures. The contact numbers have been provided below along with the e-mail i.d. firstname.lastname@example.org.
INDIA : 1800-108-5577
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA : 1855-205-5577
CANADA : 1855-436-0726
UNITED KINGDOM : 0808-178-5040
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES : 8000-3570-3218
AUSTRALIA : 1800-153-861
SINGAPORE : 800-1206-355
QATAR : 008-001-003-48
SAUDI ARABIA : 800-850-0000
BAHRAIN : 800-113-000
Complaint and Grievances Contact Information for NRI :
People residing abroad are often attached with native country popular banks out of which AXIS bank is one of them. The bank provides same services to the customers residing abroad in comparison to native country citizens. All the procedures are same and fulfil all the requirements accordingly. Though sometimes NRI customers may have few complaints regarding the services and wish to share or discuss their grievances with the designated officers , they can follow the steps provided below.
AXIS Bank Customer Care – Banking Ombudsman complaints:
The above `section is for those who are residing in home country. It helps in registering the complaints to the designated officers/managers. The procedure can be availed at the extreme point of time when none of the grievances reheard or taken into consideration. Here customers can directly contact to the Nodal Officer of their respective cities. They can write letter, e-mail, contact them and also text them if they wish to do so. The following information of addresses or contact numbers have been provided below.
- AHMEDABAD Customer Care Centre : Shri Sunil T. S. Nair, C/o Reserve Bank of India, La Gajjar Chambers, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad-380 009
Telephone No. : 26582357/ 26586718 / 2657 5807
Fax No. : 079-26583325
2. MUMBAI Customer Care Centre : Smt. Rose Mary Sebastian, C/o Reserve Bank of India, Garment House, 3 rd Floor, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai-400 018
Telephone No. : 24924607/24960893/ 2493 3358
3. BENGALURU Customer Care Centre : Shri. M. Palanisamy, C/o Reserve Bank of India, 10/3/8, Nrupathunga Road Bangalore-560 001
Telephone No. : 22210771/22275629
4. KOLKATA Customer Care Centre : Dr. (Smt) S. Chattopadhyay, C/o Reserve Bank of India, 15, Nethaji Subhas Road Kolkata-700 001
Telephone Office No. : (033)2230-4982
5. DELHI Customer Care centre : Shri R K Tandon, C/o Reserve Bank of India, Sansad marg, New Delhi – 110001
Thus AXIS Bank Limited provides numerous ways to maintain a healthy relationship with its customers globally. The bank is listed among the Top 5 Banks Of India. According to Shikha Sharma (MD & CEO), ” AXIS Bank has been nominated and awarded with Bank of the Year Money Today FPCIL Awards , 2012-13. Also, ‘Consistent Performer’ in ‘India’s Best Banks, 2012-13″. The respected bank has total number of 37,901 employees out of which 7,117 are female that is around 19% of the total employee percentage. It has also the record for incurring approximately 27 Billions INR in the history of Banking and Finance. The bank provides excellent customer care services with the help of customer care centres in every major and small cities, providing e-mail, contact numbers, vwarious helpline numbers which includes toll free numbers and so on.
Hope you were benefited with the solutions provided regarding customer care update and its related contact addresses as well as numbers. To gain more information keep browsing our website to stay up to date.